9.30.2011

Denman Brush vs. Tangle Teezer



Question:
Sometimes I find that I cannot get all of the dust out of my daughter's hair by washing and combing through with a wide tooth comb. I am thinking that a brush would be good for this purpose, but I am not sure which brush will do the least damage to her hair....can you recommend anything?


Answer:

I've used the Denman D3 (with 3 rows removed) and the Tangle Teezer on my 5-year-old, who has 4B hair. The Tangle Teezer detangles faster than the Denman and seems to take the lint out more. The bristles on it are much shorter and closer together.




I try to work in small sections when detangling... I get less complaints from her when I use the Tangle Teezer, pain wise. I'm also worried about breakage so will probably continue to use it a couple of times a month until I start to see early signs of breakage or split ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment