9.20.2011

Product Review: Dove Unscented Body Wash



When I started to get interested in natural health, I decided to give castile soap a try and really came to like Dr. Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap, especially the lavender and peppermint scents. It lathered well, smelled AMAZING, and didn't dry out my skin. Having sensitive skin, before that, I had tried Dove Beauty Bars on my face and body as well as Ivory soap and Ivory (unscented) body wash. Neither was something to write home about.

Recently, I was scoping out one of my favorite online forums, where *cough* feminine hygiene was the topic of discussion. Several women mentioned that their gynecologists had actually recommended Dove Unscented Body Wash because of its gentleness/PH balance. It is gynecologist approved, although not advertised as such, because it does not irritate certain areas the way many soaps and scented body washes do.

I picked up a bottle at my local supermarket soon after, and realized within 2 uses that my skin was much softer. The softness lasted all day, much like I had used an intensive moisturizer like Euricin lotion or natural shea butter. I also used it on my 5-year-old, who suffers from eczema, and noticed a dramatic improvement in her skin. I was pleasantly surprised and have been using ONLY Dove Unscented Body Wash ever since. Looking to keep your skin soft all winter long? I guarantee you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment